Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Eventful 2008

2008 is proving to be a complicated year indeed. The first has yet to end and I've been getting surprises left and right. I really have no clear idea what I should do. Okay... I actually do know what to do when it comes to work. And of course, that's something that's pretty much routinely unpredictable with the number of brands under the company's umbrella, not to mention all their advertising needs.

What I meant was when it comes to my personal life. It had, in a totally unexpected way, started to turn into a roller coaster ride all of a sudden. And no, I don't believe turning 23 had anything to do with it, since the unexpected things happened a few days before that. Things just gotten a bit more complicated after my birthday.

I'll try as much as possible to share the following events, but I pray, I have to bit more vague than usual.

Two persons from my past surfaced one after another. The first leaving me uncertain, apprehensive, and at the same time very curious. The second offering me an excuse to think about stuffs I kept banishing to the back of my head. He keeps me second-guessing and rethinking over situations I would have answered flat-out if I'm in denial of what I feel.

And then there is one other person who seems to express interest in me, although I can't say if I'm up to thinking about relationships seriously at the moment.

However, there is another person who makes everything simple. With him, I can basically enjoy the friendship without fear that he expects it to evolve into something else.

These events are really unexpected especially when I realized I'm commitment-phobic. I guess discovering that proved to be a catalyst to troublesome events as I seem to be experiencing more boy trouble than ever.

I sort of came to a decision today. I think I should at least try to unravel the situation I find myself in before things get more tangled up than they already are. It's time for some answers and a time for honesty. I just don't know what the outcomes gonna be, but at least its a step forward.

No comments: