Saturday, August 21, 2004

Intro to the world of one such as I

Hi! This is my first time writing a blog for no apparent reason but just writing. Okay, my friends kind of introduced me to the whole deal and the first blogs I ever posted was on myspace, but then again, it's still kinda crappy...
~*~*~
Today is Friday and the last week of the term before finals here in our school. i'm just lounging here in a computer lab waiting for my friend when I'm supposed to be working on my last paper of the term to be passed on Monday. Things are supposed to be busy right now, but I unfortunately can't seem to get into the tension-filled air... I'm too psyched it being the weekend and all....
~*~*~
The exterior of our house is almost done and soon I'll be moving to my new room and spending my days and nights in blissful solitude in my own room.:) Don't get me wrong, I'm not antisocial or anything, I just happen to wish being alone and away from my family for awhile... can't hardly wait :)

No comments: