Saturday, August 28, 2004

Thoughts and Thoughts and Lots of Thoughts

well... i actually have some thoughts last night... unfortunately i forgot about them T_T...
~*~*~
well, another boring day and posting is just another pastime to help while the time away until something interesting happens... because it's still flooded over here, i can't even go and play with my dogs... my connection isn't stable that it's much more a hassle to play ragnarok than it is fun... i still don't know which files to keep that i'm no nearer to actually reformatting my computer... just managed to pass my application for Selene Scans and i'm still waiting if i got the job or not....
~*~*~
another boring day, another senseless posts... thoughts come quickly, stay for awhile and eventually fades... leaving behind a feeling... a sense of loss...

1 comment:

yoles said...

ei! your making me sad...enjoy term break!!! misss you...