Tuesday, September 14, 2004

Seasonn 67 Semis and 2nd Term

well.... it's official!!!! we're in the no. 2 spot with the twice to beat advantage over ateneo.... just a really weird thought though, i like fonacier and tiu from ateneo, but i want dlsu to win, how confusing it is when they're the ones fighting... you don't know if you could cheer for them when it turns out every good shot they make means they're a basket closer to beating us.... oh well... hope we make it to the finals...
~*~*~
well, it seems a lot of people viewed me as one of those students who won't fail anything... it was pretty funny actually, but nonetheless, it makes me want to work harder just so i wouldn't find myself in such a position again...
~*~*~
one month... just one month to go and i'll find out if what the fortune-teller said was true... would it be the truth or just nothing more than a lie? would i indeed meet the man that was meant for me, or would i find more disappointment? i don't want to raise my hope, but can i tell my heart not to? sigh... what conflicting thoughts plague my mind, thrusting it in chaos filled with emotions, anticipation and the fear of disappointment? how is it possible to hope and not to find pain in disappointment? thoughts that continually disturb not only me but others as well...

2 comments:

P-chy (crazypeach) said...

One month na lang pla yun...hehe!!! :) Good luck!!!!

yoles said...

well, failure is a part life & it keeps our feet on the ground...just trust God & you'll be able to make it!